[Soot-list] Synch-aware MHP analysis?

Justin sun.newsgroup at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:59:13 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm also working on MHP of Soot. I found the
soot.jimple.toolkits.thread.mhp.MhpAnalysis is declared as package private.
Is there any way to access this class except modifying it as public and
rebuilding soot? I also tried extending this class but some protected
methods are called from this class, which makes it impossible to extend.

Thanks,

Justin