[Soot-list] Why create temp$xx variables?

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 21 12:13:56 EDT 2009

I am afraid, I don't quite understand. You disable constant folding so
that you can test your own constant folder. This leads to code
(obviously) that has many temporary variables because constants have
not been folded. So that should give an excellent test case for your
constant folder. I don't see what the problem is.

Eric

--
Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group, McGill University