[Soot-list] exceptions with specjvm2008

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Aug 7 12:05:11 EDT 2009

Hi Manjiri.

> Like dacapo has a soot version (unsigned classes), does specjvm2008 have
> unsigned jars ?

I don't think so. But I guess you could build one yourself.

> I am also getting another exception while running the transformed
> crypto.rsa:
>
> Errors in benchmark: crypto.rsa
>   [iter=1] Interrupted when joining benchmark thread 0: null
>   [iter=1] java.lang.InterruptedException: null
> java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
>
> [iter=1] Iteration failed.
> [iter=1][bt:1|op:1] java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null
> Score on crypto.rsa:  **NOT VALID**
>
> Is there a work around for this exception ?

That's hard to say. I have never seen this happen before. I guess that
Soot is generating invalid code somewhere but you would have to
produce a stack trace and look at the generated bytecode to see what's
going on.

Sorry that I can't be of more help.

Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group