[Soot-list] Loop Finder: Identify Synchronized Block as Loops

Kelvin Tian kevinn.tian at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:35:14 EDT 2009

Hi,

     I need to collect some profiling information based on loops, and I
reused the LoopFinder class to find loops, but when I tried to collect some
information from the Dacapo benchmark, I found a lot of problems. One major
problem is that LoopFinder always took synchronized block as multiple loops
(normally 3 loops from one synchronized block).  Is this a possible bug or
Synchronized block is translated to be some kind of loops in Soot?

--
Best regards,
Kelvin