[Soot-list] Trying to build call graph from with a java program

vasrivastava@hssworld.com srivastava varun0007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 22:38:33 EDT 2009

Hi Eric,   I want to perform some analysis on different set of classes and
then compare the results. The ideal thing for me to do is , create some
application specific datastructure for each of the sets and then compare
them inside my program.
 To achieve this, on the high level I am trying to follow the given
algorithm
1) Load a class from set A into soot using loadandsupport api
2) Perform interprocess data flow analysis for each of the methods
individually
3) Perform same operation for a class of set B
4) Compare results of set A and set B and then print out final results.

Now for this analysis I need to analyse all the public methods individually
in interprocedural fashion [ as all the public methods can be called by any
application outside the class]
  But right now I am not able to construct a call graph for each method
individually, so that i can run my inter procedural dataflow analysis on
that call graph.
 Please suggest me the right way to do this , as I guess I am on the wrong
way :(.
Thanks
Varun