[Soot-list] "Operands in conditional operator does not match" using Soot eclipse plug-in

Joe Siponen joe.siponen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 05:09:27 EST 2009

Yes, the file is perfectly valid and fine otherwise.

All of the lines causing the semantic errors are simple ternary expression of the form "this.productiontotal = (productiontotal == null) ? null : productiontotal.intValue();" and all of these expressions reside in the same method (the original post includes the full method).

I cannot see why Soot's JastAdd frontend would fail to parse ternary expressions...