[Soot-list] ***SPAM*** need help of using soot

dingsun xyz031702 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 05:03:13 EST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam

       I am a PHD student who learn to use soot for data flow analysis:

       Along a path, using a forward analysis from the first Stmt in the path to the last stmt. I check the Stmt API in the Soot document(http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/doc/soot/jimple/Stmt.html). There are quite a number of types of Stmt.  May I know a brief description for each of them? For example, IfStmt is standing for a "if" statement. But only from the name, it is hard to tell the differences between " LookupSwitchStmt" and "TableSwitchStmt". Besides trying them one by one, is it a description document for them?

Thanks very much!

Best Regards,

Ding Sun