[Soot-list] Mutable BlockGraph

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 5 22:20:36 EST 2009

> I found out about this when I got "UnsupportedOperationException" when
> trying to call remove on the list returned from BlockGraph.getBlocks().
> If what I observed is true, then writing a subclass of BlockGraph wouldn't
> help either, because the list is immutable; unless the "buildBlocks" method
> is
> overridden, which is probably the last thing I want to do :)

But in a subclass you could just replace the unmodifiable list by a
modifiable one ;-) Of course there may be a good reason for having
these things unmodifiable. I have never really used these classes,
unfortunately. The change is committed by the way...

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group, McGill University
Montréal, Québec, Canada