[Soot-list] Soot bug counts

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Jan 15 07:22:37 EST 2009

Hi Silviu.

I don"t think there's a reliable number because most bug reports reach
the Soot maintainers via the mailing list, not Bugzilla
(unfortunately). The difference between 80 and the 22 bugs you "see"
is probably closed (and fixed) bugs, I think. You should be able to
find this out by changing your query.

Eric

2009/1/15 Silviu ANDRICA <silviu.andrica at epfl.ch>:
> Hello,
>  Happy new Year!
>  I need to write about how good soot is and I was wondering where can I
> get some statistics like the number of bugs per KLOC. I've looked into
> the Bugzilla report but what I found there was strange since it reports
> 22, but the bug IDs go up to 80.
>  Again, I want to show how good soot is, but I want also to be correct.
>
> Best regards,
>  Silviu

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group, McGill University