[Soot-list] Time estimtion of Jimple

Amir Mehrabi mehrabi at comp.iust.ac.ir
Wed Jan 21 03:39:20 EST 2009

Hi Eric
I want to compare two method by estimating time to excute of each method
I want to move the method invoke in the body of another method
I want to know which one of these method must be the first invocation.
if I know which one excuting longer than other it is very helpful for me.
may be cycle of each instruction in jimple would be useful

ex:
public void foo(){
c=A.invoke(a);
..
..
..
d=B.invoke(b);
..
}

I want to convert these subprgoram to:
if B.Invoke has more time to excute

public void foo(){
d=B.invoke(b);
c=A.invoke(a);

but if A.Invoke has more time to excute this subprogram must be converted
to:
public void foo(){
c=A.invoke(a);
d=B.invoke(b);

i'm sorry for may bad english writting ;)

Thanks
Amir Mehrabi