[Soot-list] [Beginnger] A few questions about cfg and Soot

Patrick Lam plam at cs.mcgill.ca
Fri Jul 10 02:52:12 EDT 2009

Olaf Neugebauer wrote:
> Hmm, for some analysis i need to know the order of calls e.g. i want to
> know if there is a database.writeData() call and if there is on every
> path reaching this call a database.open() call.

Eric neglected to mention our FSE 2008 paper, which presents a static
analysis for tracematches. It is intraprocedural, not interprocedural,
but may be relevant to your question.

Eric Bodden, Patrick Lam and Laurie Hendren. FSE 2008: Finding
Programming Errors Earlier by Evaluating Runtime Monitors Ahead-of-Time

pat