[Soot-list] Any suggestions to find the end of a loop?

Kelvin Tian kevinn.tian at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:46:00 EDT 2009

I need to identify the end of a loop and to print out some profiling info
after a loop's execution.  One way I've got to identify the end of a loop is
to find the loop head, and iterate through its successors, as the statements
in loop body can't be the post-dominator of the loop head, so when I meet
with a statement which is a post dominator of the loop head,  then the end
of a loop is found.   Is this way applicable for Soot to implement or are
there any better suggestions?  Thanks for any suggestions!

--
Best regards,
Kelvin