[Soot-list] soot for jython (dacapo benchmark)

Manjiri Namjoshi manjiri.namjoshi at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 6 13:21:49 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have a question about the jython benchmark in the dacapo benchmark suite.
When I try to run the jython, it runs correctly : java Harness -s small
jython

But, when I try to run soot.Main it gives me an Exception :
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: couldn't find class:
org.python.pycode._pyx1 (is your soot-class-path set properly?)
    at soot.SootResolver.bringToHierarchy(SootResolver.java:139)
    at soot.SootResolver.bringToSignatures(SootResolver.java:172) .....

I couldnt find the _pyx1.class anywhere in the benchmark directory. But then
how does the jvm not complain when it runs jython benchmark ?

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Manjiri