[Soot-list] Jimple Line Number

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 3 17:48:52 EST 2009

Hi Silviu.

There's a command line switch: -keep-line-number

This flag should generate line numbers on most Jimple statements. It
may be missing for some statements that result from splitting a Java
source-level statement into multiple Jimple statements, though. In
that case you can usually just use the next tag that you find on the
successor statements.

Eric

2009/3/3 Silviu ANDRICA <silviu.andrica at epfl.ch>:
> Hello,
>  I have a silly little question: how can I get for a Jimple instruction
> it's position in the body of a method?
> I know I should be using  JimpleLineNumberTag, but I can't make it work.
> It's null all the time. Is there a phase I need to enable?
>
> Thank you,
>   Silviu

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group, McGill University