[Soot-list] escape analysis

Sangmin Park sangminp at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 9 17:17:54 EDT 2009

Thanks, Richard.
Would you briefly explain what the package
does? SmartMethodLocalObjectsAnalysis seems to be the entry class, but I do
not know what exactly it does.

By the way, I want to use thread escape analysis, not method escape
analysis, but I guess it would be helpful to know method escape analysis. I
appreciate your help again.

Sangmin