[Soot-list] classfile transformation ordering

Manjiri Namjoshi manjiri.namjoshi at googlemail.com
Tue May 5 17:42:56 EDT 2009

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any order in which soot transforms the
different classfiles.

eg:
Is there a guarantee that soot will transform the classfiles in the same
order as they are specified on the command line ?
java -Xmx2500m soot.Main -f c spec.benchmarks.compress.Main
spec.harness.Launch spec.benchmarks.startup.Main

If not, then how is the order determined ?
(I am assigning some identifiers to each method in a classfile, so I am
caring about the order in which the class files are transformed)

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Manjiri