[Soot-list] Creating a call graph that connects classes

Male, Gady gady.male at hp.com
Thu Nov 19 19:07:10 EST 2009

Hi All,
I am new to Soot and I am trying to create a call graph for a number of given classes.
My purpose is to understand the connections between them.
Currently I see that Soot creates a very huge call graph that connects between methods and units (and even contain other classes besides the given ones)
I am only interested to know what are the dependences of the given classes among themselves.

For example:
If I have classes A, B and C.
I only want to know that A is connected to B
And B is connected to C

I Don't need the connection between the units and the methods

So Is there a way to get that kind of minimized call graph?

Thanks,
Gady