[Soot-list] Soot and huge applications

Male, Gady gady.male at hp.com
Tue Nov 24 08:24:36 EST 2009

Hi all,
When running soot on a huge application (60,000 classes) I get java heap/stack over flow issues.
Can soot handle huge applications? If it does, how can I configure it to  do that.

For example:

#
# An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW (0xc00000fd) at pc=0x6d9ba145, pid=3164, tid=8988
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (10.0-b23 mixed mode windows-x86)
# Problematic frame:
# V  [jvm.dll+0x14a145]
#
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp