[Soot-list] LocalMustAliasAnalysis inaccuracy

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Oct 12 02:43:31 EDT 2009

> I hope you find the time to work on it -- I tried doing it myself but
> it was close to a complete rewrite of the analysis and I were not sure
> that I would preserve its correctness in all cases.

Yes, it's more tricky than I thought at first. I have a deadline on
Wednesday but this item is high up on my TODO list. Hopefully I will
find the time by the end of the week...

Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt