[Soot-list] Undeterministic processing order

Patrick Lam plam at sable.mcgill.ca
Wed Oct 21 11:33:13 EDT 2009

Let me just comment that it's a bit tricky to figure out how Soot
figures out which classes to process. Last year, I started to figure out
how one might parallelize class processing; obviously, one has to find
the queue of classes to process to parallelize processing. However, I
ran out of time and had to do other things, like writing papers. Syed is
looking into finishing the job I did with parallelization, though, and
he might have something to say about this in a week or so.

pat