[Soot-list] Please help by registering your use of Soot

Prof. Laurie Hendren hendren at cs.mcgill.ca
Wed Oct 21 12:02:54 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am very pleased to see the Soot list active,  and thanks to Eric and
all of you who answer questions and continue to develop Soot.

As you may know, Soot has been built by several generations of my grad
students, along with some contributions from others.    Most of the
funding for this project has come through Canada and Quebec research
grants.   I am currently applying for my next Canada grant (NSERC) and
it would be very useful for me to be able to show impact of our past
projects, like Soot.

If everyone who has used Soot,  either in a course or as part of their
research project,  could please do the following:

1) Visit our Soot Users wiki:
https://svn.sable.mcgill.ca/wiki/index.cgi/SootUsers

2) Log on as AnonymousUser (bottom right of the page).

3) Add your use of Soot to the appropriate list.   Add links to your
pubs or project web pages if at all possible.

I would really really really appreciate it if you would do this.

Thanks, Laurie

--