[Soot-list] exception when calling retrieveActiveBody()

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Oct 22 02:56:17 EDT 2009

Hi Manesh.

A concrete example would help. Can you send some code that causes the
exception? Also make sure to include your code, especially the part
where you call retrieveActiveBody().

Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt