[Soot-list] InvokeExpr.getArgs() is returning parameters of transitive call

Stefan Willenbrock willenbr at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Fri Oct 30 13:28:34 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm using Soot to instrument some java bytecode. My problem is, that
with some methods like this:

public static void callStatic(String methodsig, int pos, List params) {
	outgoingCall(null, methodsig, pos, params, CallType.STATIC, null);
}

the corresponding InvokeExpr (for callStatic) returns 6 Values for the
arguments of the transitive inner call. My intention was to receive the
Values only for the arguments of the outer method, from which i created
the InvokeExpr instance.

How can i enable the expected behaviour?

Kind regards,
Stefan