[Soot-list] How to get SootMethod according to line number

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Sep 9 06:40:43 EDT 2009

Hi Steven.

First zou hav eto enable -heek-line-number. Then, I think the easiest
solution is to just iterate through all methods in the class and then
through all units of each body of each concrete method and for every
unit retrieve its line number tag (see the archive for info on how to
retrieve those tags). Then when you have found a tag that with the
same line number you have found your method.

Eric

2009/9/9 Steven Hsui <steven.h.hsui at gmail.com>:

> Hi~
>    I am sorry to trouble you. However I have a problem and I'd like to know
> if you could spare some time helping me solve it.
>    I have construct the SootClass accoring to the given class name. And now
> I want to know how can I get the SootMethod accoring to a given line number.
> The SootMethod classs I want to get should contains the specific statement
> at the given line number.
>    Many thanks.
> 2009-09-09

Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt