[Soot-list] Unconditional branch statements

Tristan RATCHFORD tratch at cs.mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 13 10:00:32 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the reply. I checked out the GotoEliminator and it doesn't do
anything (lol). This is the method body of the transform:

         Iterator it = b.getUnits().iterator();
         while (it.hasNext())
         {
             Stmt s = (Stmt)it.next();
             Unit target = null;
             if (s instanceof IfStmt){
                 target = ((IfStmt)s).getTarget();
             }
             else if (s instanceof GotoStmt){
                 target = ((GotoStmt)s).getTarget();
             }
             else continue;
         }

I also ran two iterations of the unconditional branch folder.
Unfortunately no luck. It's no worries, I get to writing my own.

Thanks for your time,

Tristan