[Soot-list] run program through cmd prompt

dinesh chhatani dinustudy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:12:04 EDT 2010

I am writing my program in eclipse.

My main method has soot.Main.main(args)  ...This method is in class A
So I am supposed to give some class as argument say "Temp"

If I want to run the same program on command line what shall I do?
I tried java -cp <soot> ;"my current directory where temp and A resides"  A
Temp
It throws an exception:classNotFoundException:cause by soot.Transformer

How to resolve this..

And also In eclipse its working fine I just give "Temp" as argument....why
so?
<soot> (collection of 3 jars required for soot)
--
Regards,
Dinesh Chhatani