[Soot-list] Soot terminates unexpectedly

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Apr 15 17:10:32 EDT 2010

Hi Hamid.

I am almost 100% sure that this is a VM issue. Usually it's a good
idea to try out IBM's J9. That has always worked for me so far:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt