[Soot-list] Call graph from JAnalyzer

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Aug 11 02:42:48 EDT 2010

Oh wow - somebody is using JAnalyzer - that's great!

With the following phase option you can dump the graph as HTML:

-p cg.spark dump-html

See here:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/tutorial/phase/phase.html#SECTION00040000000000000000

If this is not sufficient for you then it should be simple to alter
the code that produces this dump.

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt