[Soot-list] Eclipse problem

Hal Hildebrand hal.hildebrand at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 12:03:59 EDT 2010

Hmm.  I guess I spoke too soon.  Obviously, some interactions here that are a bit hard to pin down.  But the null pointer exception appeared again.  Stack trace below.  Note that now the editors are acting up again as well, losing unsaved changes when switching between files.

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at ca.mcgill.sable.soot.resources.SootResourceManager.addToLists(SootResourceManager.java:125)
	at ca.mcgill.sable.soot.resources.SootDeltaVisitor.visit(SootDeltaVisitor.java:59)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:68)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:79)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:79)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:79)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:79)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:79)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:79)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:79)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:79)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:48)
	at ca.mcgill.sable.soot.resources.SootResourceManager.resourceChanged(SootResourceManager.java:144)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager$2.run(NotificationManager.java:291)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager.notify(NotificationManager.java:285)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager.broadcastChanges(NotificationManager.java:149)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.broadcastPostChange(Workspace.java:327)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.endOperation(Workspace.java:1181)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1984)
	at org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.util.JobUtility$1.run(JobUtility.java:20)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)