[Soot-list] Fwd: Subject: Congratulations re: your CASCON first decade high impact paper: 2nd paper

Laurie Hendren hendren at cs.mcgill.ca
Fri Aug 20 15:00:55 EDT 2010

  I'm very pleased to report that two of our Soot CASCON papers have
been chosen for a special edition for CASCON, celebrating the first
decade of CASCON.  Our papers were selected representing both 1999 and 2000.

408 1999 Soot - a Java bytecode optimization framework
Raja Vallée-Rai, Phong Co, Etienne Gagnon, Laurie Hendren, Patrick Lam,
Vijay Sundaresan, McGill University

417 2000 A framework for optimizing Java using attributes
Patrice Pominville, Feng Qian, Raja Rai, Laurie Hendren, McGill; Clark
Verbrugge, IBM Toronto

See message below and the attachment for the full list of papers that
were selected.     I will take care of sending the copyright forms.

Congrats to all authors involved!

Cheers, Laurie