[Soot-list] SPARK on-fly-cg option

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Dec 23 10:55:54 EST 2010

Hi Molnar.

Yes, you should get a sound over-approximation.

Did you provide the correct main class? Does you program use reflection?

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt