[Soot-list] Soot-list added to academia.edu

Rhodes H. F. Brown rhodesb at cs.uvic.ca
Thu Feb 11 14:17:28 EST 2010

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted, but I continue to lurk and listen on this list.

I just wanted to let everyone know that you can now indicate that you are a subscriber to soot-list on academia.edu.
Visit http://lists.academia.edu/Soot-list to add yourself and see who else shares your research interests.

(Note: this listing is purely voluntary and has no direct connection to the actual soot-list mailing list or its list of subscribers.)

Cheers,
Rhodes Brown

Instructor & Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science
University of Victoria - Victoria, BC, Canada
http://www.cs.uvic.ca
believed to be clean.