[Soot-list] ReflectionTraceInfo

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Feb 17 13:43:55 EST 2010

Hi Khilan.

Thanks for your mail. No, we are currently not yet requiring people to
use Java 6 (although it has been around for a while now).

I will update this class. I am really surprised, though, that it took
Sun until version 6 to add such a simple method to one of the classes
that people probably use most...

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt