[Soot-list] A Strange problem about library-dependent program analysis in Soot.

Sai Zhang racezhang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:50:20 EST 2010

I think the only way I call soot is through * soot.Main.main(sootArgs)* with
arguments:

"--app", "-cp", ".", "-pp",  "-process-dir", ANALYSIS_DIR, "-f", "jimple",

It should not be any problem (i even remove all other statements after
calling soot.Main). I also never encountered such problems before....

Is there any way to show which classes soot plan to analyze? when using the
-process-dir option.

Thanks

-Sai