[Soot-list] Missing Classes during Call Graph Creation

Mathias Ricken mgricken at rice.edu
Wed Jan 27 13:06:42 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to create a call graph of a project that is cross-platform
and that can be run on Sun JDKs (Windows and Linux) and on Apple JDKs.
That means that some classes have been linked against the Sun JDK,
others against the Apple JDK, although there won't ever be a mixture
of both at runtime.

When I'm creating a call graph on Linux, it complains about missing
classes from the Apple JDK. Is there a way to tell the Soot call graph
builder to ignore certain classes? I realize the call graph won't be
complete, but I'll accept that.

Thanks for your help.

Mathias Ricken