[Soot-list] Jimple Methods added by Soot?

Tobias Gutzmann tobias.gutzmann at lnu.se
Fri Jan 29 04:02:40 EST 2010

Hi,

that should be methods already added by the compiler; check the bytecode
if the methods are already present.
My guess: there is a "static private" field, and it is accessed from a
member or anonymous class. Then, the compiler has to generate an
artificial access method for that field. If the field is non-static,
then neither is the access method.

Regards,
Tobias