[Soot-list] Missing Classes during Call Graph Creation

Mathias Ricken mgricken at rice.edu
Fri Jan 29 17:39:01 EST 2010

Hi Eric:

Thank you for referring me to -allow-phantom-refs. I'm getting a
little further now, but then get the following exception:

Exception in thread "main"
soot.AbstractSootMethodRef$ClassResolutionFailedException:
Class com.apple.eawt.ApplicationEvent doesn't have method
setHandled([boolean]) : void;
failed to resolve in superclasses and interfacesLooking in
com.apple.eawt.ApplicationEvent
which has methods []
    at soot.AbstractSootMethodRef.resolve(AbstractSootMethodRef.java:135)

This is using the "nightly" build at
http://plg.uwaterloo.ca/~olhotak/build/sootclasses.jar , which
apparently was built in May 2009, judging by the time stamps of the
files in the jar. The source file AbstractSootMethodRef.java doesn't
seem to exist anymore in the current trunk.

Is there any place where I can get a build that is based upon the
current trunk? I don't have my system set up to build Soot myself, and
I'd rather avoid having to figure out how to do that.

Thanks!

--Mathias