[Soot-list] Empty points-to information

Khilan Gudka khilan at doc.ic.ac.uk
Sun Jul 11 04:35:41 EDT 2010

Hi,

I used the verbose option to the cg phase and I got quite a few lines
saying to use safe-forname and safe-newinstance for a conservative
result. Is this really necessary?

There was one line however, which just said:

Warning: call to java.lang.reflect.Method: invoke() from
<java.lang.reflect.Proxy$ClassFactory: java.lang.Class
generate(java.lang.ClassLoader)>; graph will be incomplete!

What do I do for this?

Thanks,
Khilan