[Soot-list] Correct type of locals, and correct line numbers

Jochen Huck jochen.huck at student.kit.edu
Wed Jul 21 16:34:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a problem that was discussed earlier in "How to get the type of
locals in a FlowAnalysis?"

I need to know the correct type of a local but soot tells that my local
is has the type byte instead of int (1). I also need the original source
code line numbers of each unit (2). The solution for (1) is to analyze
the program's source code. But then the line numbers are not correct.
The line numbers are correct if i analyze byte code.

Any suggestions how to get the correct line numbers when analyzing
source code?

Thanks in advance,

Jochen