[Soot-list] Problem with path in Windows7 (maybe?)

luciano bellissimo bellissimo_luciano at msn.com
Sat Jul 24 13:20:11 EDT 2010

Hello,

It's my first mail on this site, and I'm writing beacause I haven't found a similar topic (if I'm wrong, I'm very sorry :-P). Anyway I'm experiencing problem on using Soot with Windows7, I'm not using standalone, but it's integrated in a program. A PhD of mine (I'm still a student) told me that probabily soot exchange "/" with "\" in Windows path, so when we are going to create a jar file the path are all messed up. I belive that the jar creation feature is a feature of Soot since it's normally called by the program I'm using.

Any hint on how I can solve the problem?

Thanks in advice