[Soot-list] Problem with path in Windows7 (maybe?)

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jul 27 12:55:43 EDT 2010

I just tried Soot 2.4.0 on Windows 7 and could not find anything wrong
with the generated JAR files. When renamed to "zip" they open fine in
explorer and show the correct folder structure.

Maybe there's something wrong with the program you are using to open
the JAR files?

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt