[Soot-list] Why derivUnits doesn't add a statement?

Cristina Ilie crysgirlro at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 16:43:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

What can be the reason for my transformer doesn't add  statement in my source code? I performed insertBefore and nothing... I printed the statement
at that point and it's ok, but in my source code doesn't appear. This happens only when my statement inside a loop. Otherwise it works.

I tried also to add a statement formed from any JimpleLocals at that point and added to derivLocalsChain. It has the same problem when is a loop. The loops - just  I let them to pass...

derivUnits.insertBefore(
                                                 Grimp.v().newAssignStmt(
                                                         Grimp.v().newInstanceFieldRef(
                                                                 locDTLHS,