[Soot-list] increment variable after each class file transformation from a directory??

Paris Yiapanis yiapanip at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Jun 24 05:51:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

I can think of two possible ways:

1. Find where soot processes the command line arguments that you pass to
process the directory. If there is a loop there that descends to the
directory, then put your counter there.

2. Write a script that has a loop that descends to the directory you want
and processes all the files in there. Inside that loop call soot on one
class file at a time (rather than processing the entire directory from the
soot command-line). Put a counter inside your loop.

- Paris