[Soot-list] running intra-procedural analysis before whole-program analysis

Arnab De arnabde03 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 05:36:32 EDT 2010

In my opinion, there should be a intra-procedural pack between jb and
cg. There must be many analyses which compute method summaries and
compose them in the whole-program analysis; all of them will benefit
from this. In fact, LLVM has the flexibility of adding transformations
at different points in the transformation chain. Why should soot lack
that feature?