[Soot-list] dollar sing prefix to variables. Do you need it or not?

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Jun 25 06:16:45 EDT 2010

Paris, this makes no difference.

$ usually means that the variable represents a stack location, i.e.,
not a local variable from the source code. But this is just a
convention.

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt