[Soot-list] soot doesn't work with eclipse 64-bit?

Cristina Ilie crysgirlro at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 17:33:19 EDT 2010

Hi,

I realized this evening that I have a problem with the transformations of the nested loops notbecause of my code but because of the eclipse version. Some time ago I compiled and ran my BodyTransformer with eclipse 3.5.1 32-bit. Now I run with eclipse 3.5.2 64-bit and transforms my nested "for-s" in while (and wrong while because it hasn't break condition - infinite loop) and removes also some statements from the loop.

I ran the same code on the same test with eclipse 32 and eclipse 64 and for the nested "for" my outputs are different. I process Jimple and I build Grimp code... The two Jimple codes which I receive as input are alike for the boh versions of eclipse. What happens?

I need eclipse 64-bit because I have to process big sources and I need more memory.

Thanks,
Cristina