[Soot-list] Jasmin bug?

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jun 30 02:03:59 EDT 2010

I think that field identifiers etc. now have to be in quotation marks, such as:

.field private "font" Ljava/awt/Font;

Could you please check this and send me an updated example file if
that works? Then I can update it in the repository.

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt