[Soot-list] Position Tagger

Tristan RATCHFORD tratch at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 11 11:19:13 EST 2010

Hi Eric,

I tried the option:  opt.set_keep_line_number(true);. But this only
gives me the line number of the unit and doesn't include the offset.

I also tried the option, opt.set_keep_offset(true); , which looked
promising, but this does not result in any tags being added. I figure i
have to set some sort of phase option
PhaseOptions.v().setPhaseOption("OffSet_ID", "on");, but I cannot find
what "OffSet_ID" is or if i need it.

Thanks,

Tristan

opt.set_keep_offset(true);