[Soot-list] ordering of visiting succs

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Mar 23 10:07:56 EDT 2010

Hi Khilan.

Yes, the default orderer in Soot is deterministic. So if your CFGs
don't change accross multiple runs then neither will the order in
which the CFGs' nodes are visited.

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt