[Soot-list] For the assignment obj1 = staticInvoke(obj2); what parameter should I give to the Grimp.v().newAssignStmt function?

Cristina Ilie crysgirlro at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 14:51:10 EDT 2010

Hello,

I want to insert the assignment:
          z = AppSource.g_nested_compute($d0);
where z and $d0 are instances of a class, MyClass, for example.
I don't know what parameter I should to give to the method Grimp.v().newAssignStmt - this receive classes that implements the interface Value. I tried also with MyClass.getType which returns a RefType which doesn't implement the interface Value and it doesn't work...

If I insert the assignment:
        z.field = AppSource.g_nested_compute($d0.field);
is simple. I do so:
        assignmentStmt2 =
            Grimp.v().newAssignStmt(
                    Grimp.v().newInstanceFieldRef(locSExprDTLHS,
                            derivTypeClass.getField(
                                    "grad",
                                    DoubleType.v()).makeRef()),
                    gstaticInv2);

Can you tell me please how I obtain a reference to an Object(type = a class defined by me)?

Thanks,
Cristina